• Search
January 28, 2020 07:44:00 | RK News

Residential house, shop gutted in Sarai Bala fire incident

 A residential house and a shop were gutted in a fire incident in Sarai Bala area of Srinagar city on Monday.
Reports said that smoke started emanating from the residential house of one Shah Basharat Nabi during the middle of the night and the resulting fire engulfed a shop as well. Both the house and the shop were gutted in this fire incident.
A police official said that prima facie it seems that a short circuit was the cause of the fire.
Employees from Fire and Emergency Service and locals tried hard to put out the fire and finally managed to control it.
ADC Srinagar Dr Haneef Balkhi visited the spot and assured financial assistance to the victims. KNT

 

Archive
January 28, 2020 07:44:00 | RK News

Residential house, shop gutted in Sarai Bala fire incident

              

 A residential house and a shop were gutted in a fire incident in Sarai Bala area of Srinagar city on Monday.
Reports said that smoke started emanating from the residential house of one Shah Basharat Nabi during the middle of the night and the resulting fire engulfed a shop as well. Both the house and the shop were gutted in this fire incident.
A police official said that prima facie it seems that a short circuit was the cause of the fire.
Employees from Fire and Emergency Service and locals tried hard to put out the fire and finally managed to control it.
ADC Srinagar Dr Haneef Balkhi visited the spot and assured financial assistance to the victims. KNT

 

News From Rising Kashmir

;