Mental health
About Us | Contact Us | E-Paper
Title :    Text :    Source : 

Mental health

Post by Dr Masood Rashid on Saturday, November 19, 2022

First slide

When you feel sad, challenged, frustrated, confused, angry, or just simply overwhelmed and unable to cope, speak to someone you trust – a spouse, friend, parent, sibling or relative. If you think you need even more support, reach out to a psychiatrist. The earlier you reach out, the better.

Dr Masood Rashid

Critical Care Expert

J&K Health Department