Fire incident at Hotel Welcome, tourists safe
Hoteliers Club urges admin to provide all assistance
Post by on Tuesday, January 5, 2021
Srinagar, Jan 05: The J&K Hoteliers Club has expressed regret over the fire incident at Hotel Welcome in Srinagar. The hotel caught fire on Tuesday afternoon but the flames were doused due to the timely help of the locals and the authorities.
The property belongs to senior Vice President of JKHC Riyaz Shahdad. All the tourists were also safely rescued.
Chairman JK Hoteliers Club, Mushtaq Chaya expressed sadness over the incident and expressed full sympathy to the owner.
Chaya also urged the administration to provide full support to the hotel owners in this time of crisis.
General Secretary of the Club Tariq Rashid Ghani also urged the government to assess the fire incident loss and assist the hotelier for its refurbishing.