Electronic store gutted in Lal Chowk blaze incident
About Us | Contact Us | E-Paper
Title :    Text :    Source : 

Electronic store gutted in Lal Chowk blaze incident

Post by RK News on Thursday, June 1, 2023

First slide
Srinagar, May 31: An electronic showroom was completely gutted in a midnight blaze in Lal Chowk area of Srinagar during the intervening night of Wednesday on Thursday.
According to the eyewitnesses the fire broke out from China Store, an electronic store dealing in LCDs, mobiles and accessories, late last night, in which the store was completely damaged while a few adjoining shops also got partially damaged.
Touseef Ahmad Lone, owner of China Store said he received a call about the fire incident at 12:15 AM. 
“When we reached the spot, fire had already engulfed our store. Electronic goods, including expensive mobiles, LCDs, accessories and other items worth lakhs were gutted in the incident. It is a shock for me as me and my family are entirely dependent on the business,” he said.
A police official confirmed that property worth lakhs got damaged in the fire that broke out due to short circuit, while some nearby shops have also suffered damages.

Latest Post