POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE (PMA)
Post by on Sunday, July 25, 2021
Positive Mental Attitude or PMA means having positive view or disposition in every situation or circumstance in one’s life. For example seeing the glass as half full or seeing the lightning in the grey cloud.
PMA means having the self -discipline to react positively to even negative situations.
“When you can’t change the direction of the wind — adjust your sails” says H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
Why is PMA important?
1. Reduces Stress
2. Improves Relationships
3. Improves motivation
4. Helps you become more pro active
How can you achieve PMA?
1. Start everyday on a positive note.
2. Be grateful.
3. Focus on the positives
4. Identify your negatives and work them out
5. Include hobby as a part of De stress
6. Take mini- breaks from work
7. Socialise with family and friends
8. Have a balanced diet and exercise regularly.