Exercises you should avoid during pregnancy?
Post by on Wednesday, November 24, 2021
It is very important to stay fit and have a healthy lifestyle when you are pregnant. Doing some pregnancy exercises will help you maintain weight and prepare for childbirth but not all exercises for pregnant women are safe. Some of the exercises and activities you should avoid during pregnancy are as follows:
1. Activities in which you’re likely to fall, such as skiing
2. Holding your breath during any activity
3. Exercising in humid or hot weather
4. Full sit-ups, deep knee bends, double leg raises, and straight-leg toe touches
5. Twisting your waist while standing
6. Playing sports
7. Any exercise that may lead to abdominal trauma, including activities that require speedy changes in direction
8. Activities that involve extensive hopping, jumping, running.
9. Heavy exercise followed by long duration of no activity.
10. Bouncing while stretching.